The Fill Inn Station was established in March of 1979 when the Horstman family purchased the old Blue Diamond Gas Station. Some of the gas stations fixtures that still remain are the original brick pillars from the garage and a monkey wrench that adorns the front bar door. In 1983, meeting and banquet facilities were added to the Fill Inn with the purchase of the Nearby Clover Dairy. In July 2000, Linda and Rick Roycraft along with Ronnie and Brigid Horstman purchased the Fill Inn from the Horstman family.
What makes the Fill Inn unique?
- 6 Leinenkugels beer on tap at all times.
- The best homemade pizzas.
- Homemade beer battered cheese curds.
- Bloody Mary's are served with fresh shrimp and a beer chaser.
- Homemade soup served daily with our sandwich special.
The Roycraft's and Horstman's along with the staff hope you enjoy your visit.